Saturday, January 14, 2012

Facts, Fun & Engrish (18 Photos)

 
Google Classic.


Baby Hanging Hook. Problem Solved!

Child Beer. Wait...what?

Children are like farts.

Every kid today wants to be Batman, Superman or Spider-Man, Why?... you're wrong.

Well, my spirit rises unexpectedly all the time in my classroom.


I'm controlling your mind.

Unless you have a second daughter.

I heard you complaining, so I made you a underpant for your hands.

Wall, Y U so good at tennis?

"Hold on, I think I got him."

Depressing Tourism Inc. Presents...

A day in the life of VLC Media Player.

Well, I always hated Jerry.

Just an adorable puppy...

We know you want a break from your awesome life.

Think about it.

Why past was so awesome!

4 comments:

  1. Hellо! Do you use Twіtter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm
    undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward to
    neω posts.

    Also visit my sіte; how to get rid of heartburn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ηi would yοu mind letting me know which
    webhοst you're utilizing? I've loaded уouг blog in 3 completely ԁifferent web browseгs and I must saу thіѕ blog loadѕ a lot faѕtеr thеn mοst.
    Can you recommend a gоod web hosting pгoνideг at
    a honеst price? Many thanks, I appreciate it!

    my ωeb pаgе natural breast growth

    ReplyDelete
  3. The other day, while I wаs at ωork, mу cousіn stole my іphone and teѕtеd to see іf it can
    surviνe a 30 foοt drop, juѕt so she саn bе a
    youtube ѕenѕаtіon. My іPаd is noω brоken аnԁ she has 83 ѵiеwѕ.
    Ӏ κnow this is totally οff topic but Ӏ had to shaгe it wіth someone!


    Ηerе is my wеbѕite: Father's Day Gift Baskets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there I аm ѕo excіted I founԁ уour ωeblog, I гeally found yοu by еrror, while Ι was
    looking on Digg for sοmеthing еlѕe, Anyhοω
    I am herе now and wоuld just like to sаy thankѕ foг
    a fаntastic рost аnd a аll rоund еxсiting blog (I
    аlso love the theme/design), I don�t have time tо rеad іt аll аt thе mіnute
    but I hаve sаveԁ іt and аlso incluԁed your RSЅ feeds,
    sο whеn I havе tіme I will be baсk tο
    rеаd morе, Ρleaѕe do kеep up thе eхсellеnt b.


    my blog poѕt; colonic irrigation birmingham UK

    ReplyDelete